The sun really has a way of ruining a perfectly staged photo. A lil Black girl like me looks washed out. Tuh. Thank goodness for a little editing. Color boost to the rescue. Thanks to my coworker for graciously ruining her shoes to take these shots on our not so lunch “lunch” break. And additional thanks to my boss for catching me about to take these pics and still letting me live on my not so lunch “lunch” break.
This post is dedicated to:
- My favorite chambray shirt that I wear with just about everything.
- White tee – for when I don’t feel like dressing fancy.
- This skirt for resembling a Van Gogh painting. I don’t wear it enough.
- These worn down shoes I probably bought from Ross way back in my college days. They go with everything.
- My extra veiny hands. The bane of my skinny existence. It is what it is.
- This bag that I pulled out of storage. Hadn’t used it in almost two years. Old is the new new.
I’m gonna figure out how to use this freakin camera.
Have a great weekend lovers!