It was about a year ago when I became enamored with a petite, young, international beauty. From The Sartorialist to All the Pretty Birds, she has graced street style blogs time and time again. Former editor at Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Mirsoslava Duma, is known for captivating the public with her striking presence. She wears many hats. Currently, she is a freelance writer and founder of online style site Buro 24/7.
What I love about her style is that it is unpredictable. In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, Duma describes her style as experimental. She says, “Today I might be wearing Levi’s jean shorts with an H&M white t-shirt and leather motorcycle jacket, tomorrow I’ll be wearing a beautiful dress by Chanel then it might be some crazy neon colors or floral prints.” I love that about her.
She’s always bold and stunning, two things a petite woman should be.
What else am I loving?
1. She’s not afraid to rock a monochromatic ensemble:
2. She gives good leg – Mini’s:
3. Girly or Androgynous, she still wows us:
4. Her breathtaking statement pieces:
5. Quirky gear that works:
6. For grins and giggles, because she is a lady after my own stomach: