I used to love creating new year’s resolutions. I’m a list/planning person. So the thought of planning out my entire year before it actually begins really excites me. It’s something to look forward to even-though things may not pan out as planned. This year I have some straight up goals. I’m aiming high!
In 2012, I will…
- Read six books.
- Pet a dog without flinching.
- Create two lasting business relationships.
- Learn HTML and CSS.
- Attend three seminars for personal development.
- Set one small goal/theme a month.
- Create a proper/detailed business plan and launch my business. EXCITED!
- Rebrand my blog.
- Save $2,000 in emergency fund.
- Eat more.
You know what else I’m gonna add just as a mental note: lounging. I don’t ever want to get caught up in the busyness of life that I forget to just chill out. I’m gonna work, eat and chill some more. Yea, that sounds about right.