The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 26,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 10 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Clearly, 2011 was a great year for blogging. It was also a revealing year for me, experience-wise. I overcame some fears, I got my first tattoo, I experienced a broken heart, I did something daring (ziplining), and I developed personal relationships. Thanks for reading about all of that. It’s crazy going through my posts and realizing the ones that got the most comments/views were about fashion and relationships. I’m not sure how I feel about that yet, lol. Here is a list of my favorite posts as well as some of yours (in no particular order):
- Although short-lived… Why I Gave Up Facebook
- Dating Exclusively vs Commitment
- The #Swag Wedding
- 7 Reasons Why I Might Be Going To Hell
- I Am A Christian
- My Favorite Fashion Bloggers
- Retiring Samantha…?
- Fashionable Atlanta Blogger Meet Up
- The Constant Battle, Pt 2
- Living Fearlessly
- 9 Reasons Why I Possibly Wish I Had A Boyfriend
- Summing It Up Pt 2: 30 x 30
- 26 Life Lessons in 26 Years
- To Follow Or Not To Follow