Over a year ago, my friends and I created a bucket list of things we wanted to do before we died. Well, I don’t know what we were thinking but I’m pretty sure we don’t know when we’ll die. So here is my living list of things I would like to do, eventually. Like, really soon.
- Get a tattoo (checking this off my list TOMORROW!)
- Ride on a motorcycle (I know the perfect man with one…)
- Catch a fish, while fishing
- Swim with a dolphin
- Take a dance class (ballet)
- Go out on a date with a White man (or any non-Black)
- Shoot a gun (at a gun range)
- Take a road trip alone
I can do these pretty soon, right?! Well what do you want to do?