Yes….another challenge. I love these things!
Rosetta Thurman of Happy Black Woman created a 31 day challenge to recreating a new life for the new year. Beginning December 1st until the end of the year, we will be working on becoming a “better, happier, more successful person in 2011.” That works for me! I’m definitely ready for 2010 to be over and to move on with the best that is in store for 2011.
Thurman claims that the exercises in this challenge will:
- Rediscover your passion and purpose in life
- Get clear about your goals for the new year
- Create a map for your ideal life
- Try new things and live outside of your comfort zone
You can still participate by:
- Subscribing to her blog for daily tips
- Comment on the posts each day
- Participate in the Twitter dialouge by using the hashtag #31dayreset
- Like her Facebook fan page
We’re already on day two and I can’t wait to start. Time to revamp my life!