I’ve said many times that pain is all in your mind. I’ve come to live by that saying as I do a lot of self-inflicting pain unnecessarily. Well, at least unnecessary to some. But when it comes to beauty, sometimes you gotta bring on the pain.
In the past, I was never fond of tweezers. It feels like someone is sticking you with a needle with each prick. But, after my second to last visit to my favorite waxing spot, I decided this to get this little tool to pick up where Paulene may not have caught, if you know what I mean (can I get an OUCH from my ladies?!).
I got this cute tweezer from Walmart. Cheap and does the job.
And this is why you should love tweezers:
- You can use them on multiple areas suchs as eyebrows, bikini and under arm.
- It takes two seconds to correct a problem.
- The pain is bearable for even the most sensitive of people.
- There are several styles to choose from (google it!).
- They’re discreet! Slip it in your bag and you’re good to go.